Tuesday, April 14, 2015

We all need a tax break!

Hello my lovelies!

Today is tax day (US). It's the day we all hate deep down inside but maybe this will cheer you up a bit! For one day only, get 25% off all my titles.... even the ones currently on sale!


Have you started my Mad Dogs series yet or need to get caught up? Now is the time to check out the Delta Force werewolves!

     
  

Or maybe you want to explore your kinky side and check out my two BDSM books that are banned on Amazon!!

  

Then there is always room for a hot cop & firefighter!


And for those of you who have already enjoyed Tig & Flame....
did you know John has his own story? Yep!


So, check out these great deals and more by browsing my All Romance eBooks page
And remember, this sale is only for April 15th!





No comments:

Post a Comment