Monday, September 24, 2012

Giving and giving back...

Hello my twisted and kinky friends!

As most of you know, I am a volunteer with the Tampa Bay Order of The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. For those of you who do not know about the Sisters, they are an international group of volunteers (501c-3) who do a lot of work to support the gay community. 

That being said, my alter ego... Novice Sister Lolly Lickalot... is holding a fundraiser on Oct. 6th to benefit Trans*Action Florida.


When my friends in the writing community heard I was doing this fundraiser, the support was wonderful! So, even though Lolly will be thanking them when she gives an update on how successful the event was, I wanted to take a moment as myself to say thanks to the following authors for donating some of their hard work to benefit Trans*Action.


Aleksandr Voinov, Brita Addams, Cat Grant, Kassandra Appel, and Megan Derr 

No comments:

Post a Comment