Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm a Writer on the Edge Again!!


Hello my lovelies! 

Once again, I have been asked to appear on Writers on the Edge! This is one of my favorite web radio stations and I love it when they ask me to stop by!

So, here are the details - March 6, 2014 at 11 PM EST
Where to go? Click HERE
(Look for my name then follow the link!)
What to do? Listen in or if you are really brave, call in with a question!!
(The info to do so will be on your screen!!)

We will be talking about all kinds of stuff! From writing (of course) to BDSM (flogger or a whip? - I think this is my favorite question *wink*) So, tune in and see what I have been up to. If you miss the live broadcast, there will be a link to the show on my website under "About" where all my interviews can be found!!

I hope you will join me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment