Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello June!


June has finally arrived and with it my plate is pretty full! 
Here's what I am up to!

I will be down at the beautiful Vitambi Spring Resort, Florida's newest and largest (260+ acres) Gay Resort for their NVS TabooWeekend.
June 8-10th! Come down & join the fun!


I will only be there as myself on Sat. (6/11) afternoon (with books available!) but you may see my alternate ego, Novice Sister Lolly Lickalot, since she will be there with the Tampa Bay Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence!


Two weeks later, on Sat. June 23rd, my alter ego will be kicking off the Tampa Bay side of Pride week with the Sisters by attending the first annual Red Dress Ball! More Info Here on Facebook!


The of course I will be attending St. Pete Pride a week later (June 30th) to sell and sign books. I'll be in booth 440... just look for my banner and if you don't see that, well the Sisters will be hanging with me as well!


So, if you are looking to catch up to me and hang out, come see me at one of these venues!

As for July… well, I will be kicking off my first annual Sizzling July Interview Series right here on this blog. For the whole month of July, I will be interviewing erotic romance authors! Can you say 'yummy'? Be sure to check back to see if one of your favorite authors will be stopping by My Twisted & Kinky World!



No comments:

Post a Comment